Car Wash Guidelines and Request Form
As a guest utilizing the premises and equipment of the McHenry Township Fire Protection District, I understand and agree to abide by the following rules. I further understand that these rules are for the safety of all persons involved and that violations of these rules will be cause for termination of activities on the property that is the responsibility of the McHenry Township Fire Protection District.
- In the event of inclement weather, thunder or lightening, activities will be suspended for thirty minutes. If poor weather conditions persist, a determination will be made by MTFPD staff regarding the cancellation of events.
- Car washes are limited to Saturdays and Sundays. MTFPD approval must be made at least two weeks prior to the event. All events are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. An alternative rain date will be scheduled in addition to the first choice date.
- We are a community based entity. We ask that while you use our facilities, you would respect the standard of excellence we strive to maintain. Please make choices in attire that promote a family environment. If swimwear is necessary, it should be modest and respectful. Shoes/flip-flops must be worn at all times. No vulgar language or offensive conversations will be tolerated.
- Hose and water will be provided by the McHenry Township Fire Protection District. All other equipment must be provided by the requesting party. I further understand that I am responsible for the set up and clean up of all equipment and in the area that is utilized. This consists of returning any equipment to its proper storage area, sweeping, picking up trash, etc. The McHenry Township Fire Protection District has available any supplies necessary to accomplish this task.
- I understand that activities are limited to the designated area of the facility. No one is allowed to enter areas of the fire station without being accompanied by McHenry Township Fire Protection District personnel.
- We are a busy full service fire department which responds to emergency calls. A safe zone will be established ahead of time. In the event that our apparatus is entering or leaving the facility, please move to the designated area and wait until all apparatus is cleared.
Please submit via mail to: McHenry Township Fire Protection District
Attention: Linda Willetts, Public Education Coordinator
3610 West Elm StreetMcHenry, IL 60050
or email: email@example.com
For further information or to schedule a date please call Linda Willetts at 815.669.5379.
McHenry Township Fire Protection District Car Wash Guidelines and Request Form